TXT Buffer hazard test
Implement test-case which will verify that TX Buffer datapath is hazard free.
Such a test case should do following things in a loop (e.g 50 times in single iteration):
- Insert frame to TXT Buffer
- Mark the buffer as ready.
- Immediately send set_abort command.
- Readout status of the buffer.
- If the buffer is "aborted", check that no transmission is in progress (e.g. via STATUS), throw an error if not.
- If the buffer is "abort in progress" check that transmission is in progress, and wait till its end. Throw an error if not.
- If buffer is in any other state, throw an error.