Create DLC decoder entity
Add entity which will decode input DLC to number of bytes in CAN Frame. Inputs:
- DLC (3 .. 0 vector)
- Frame Type: CAN 2.0 Frame or CAN FD Frame (std_logic). Use NORMAL_CAN, FD_CAN constants to distinguish.
- Number of bytes in a frame(5 .. 0 vector)
- DLC Valid output.
The behaviour of entity is like so:
- For CAN Frames decode DLC (0000,0001,...,0111) as expected.
- For CAN Frames decode DLCS 1*** as 8.
- For CAN Frames DLCs which are higher than 1000 will have DLC valid output set to '0' to indicate that this is invalid DLC combination.
- For CAN FD Frame decode all DLCs as defined in CAN FD spec.
Entity name: sth like: can_dlc_to_bc_decoder
Architecture naming: please use RTL.