Finish all features of Linux driver.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Do not return TX_OK
- Linux driver review
- Fix flipped TXC, RXC in driver.
- Remove tripple sampling mode from driver
- Add SSP_CFG support to driver
- Add timestamp support to driver
- driver: disabling DOI during RX handling in NAPI: to do or not to do
- driver: rx: skb alloc vs metadata fetch from fifo
- Interfacing CAN FD core to PCI Express bus
- driver: bittiming min/max constraints for PROP/PH1 may be violated
- driver: cleanup, select names
- driver: event logger support
- driver: message filter support
- driver: support for retrieving RX frame timestamp
- driver: handle SocketCAN mode switches