List of Developers Interested in Participation
Education and skills before entering the university: grammar school with extended math-physics education, work with 8-bit 8080 CPU in BASIC and assembly (PMD-85), summer work with PASCAL on CPM 85 (cooperation on program to interpret Gerber files on HPGL plotter) at the Czech Academy of Sciences and basic user and PASCAL experience with Unix based Philips PMDS-85 system. Basic experience with logic devices (7400 series).
Some knowledge in embedded systems area, C programming etc. later. List of some projects can be found on OpenHub.
Interested in projects: related to CAN communication
- physically on Karlovo náměstí usually Wednesdays 9:30 to 17:00
- classes on Fridays in the room KN:E-2
- remote consultations on Modays
- connection, faculty e-mail and Teams; Telegram, Jabber, BigBlueButton after negotiaton
Student OI masters (computer engineering) - about to start
Side job: Frontend Web developer
Interests: performance, compilers/interpreters, programing languages...
- unavailable 5.7.- (cca)14.7. (consultation can be arranged, contact on Telegram)
- unavailable 25.7. - 31.7. (completely unavailable)
- unavailable 23.8. - 31.8. (offline/ouf of country)
Student of KyR, completed 4. semester
Interests: computer architecture, control theory, RTOS, microcontrollers
- in Prague from 14. 7 to 20. 7, from 30. 7 to 7.8 and from 27. 8.
- other dates possible communication via email or online calls
Student OI (AI and computer science) - completed 4. semester.
Languages: Rust, C, Python, C++, Java (but dislike it)
Interests: making stuff more efficient, understanding how stuff works and making things that shouldn't work.
- unavailable 16. 7. ~ 18. 7.
- unavailable 19. 7. ~ 24. 7. during the day, but available during evenings.
Student of OI (Internet of Things), completed 2nd semester
Languages: C(++), Java, Python, VHDL, (Can read) asm (x86 / MIPS / MSP430), BASIC (on Commodore 64 :P)
Experience: Experience with Xilinx FPGA (project of creating simple CPU from NAND), RPi 3 (many electrotechnical projects + HoneyPi network monitoring setup), PIC18 MCU programming w/ various peripherals, Graphics programming (mainly in Java/Processing3)
Interests: Hardware, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning
Student of OI (AI and Computer Science), completed 2. semester
Languages: C, Python, Java, Pascal
Almost no experience with hardware, but I want to learn more about it.
Interests: Hardware, Programming
Master student of Cybernetics and Robotics
Languages: Python, Typescript, C, Java, Matlab
Experience: HW & Embedded: RTLS - real-time locating systems, LoRa & BLE - low power devices, STM32, RPi 3, Contiki Full Stack Development: Angular, NodeJS, Django
Interests: IoT applications and its full chain - HW, Firmware, communication, server-side (REST), application-architecture & DB, client-side (Frontend)
- July: unavailable 15. 7. - 28. 7. out of office, reachable on Telegram
- unavailable from 27.8.
Student of OI (AI and Computer Science), completed 1. semester
Languages: Python, C, Java
- Very basic experience with hardware
- unavailable 29.7. - 7.8. out of office, reachable on Telegram/email